Lead the way in your businesses sector and beyond
Are you disability confident?
Did you know?
- Over 14 million people in the UK have a disability
- 7.7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition
- Only 17% of disabled people were born with their disabilities
Being Disability Confident could help you discover someone your business just cannot do without.
Whether an employee has become disabled during their working life, or you are looking for new recruits, being Disability Confident can help your people fulfil their potential and contribute success.Get in touch
- Draw from the widest possible pool of talent
- Secure and retain high quality staff who are skilled, loyal and hard working
- Save time and money on the costs of recruitment and training by reducing staff turnover
- Keep valuable skills and experience
- Reduce the levels and costs of sickness absences
- Improve employee morale and commitment by demonstrating they treat all employees fairly
- Attract a new and wider customer base
The government is committed to making work accessible to everyone through The Disability Confident scheme.
Reed in Partnership’s mission is to positively transform people and their communities. Since 1998 Reed in Partnership, has supported job seekers to achieve their goals and change their lives for the better as well as helping employers source and retain a diverse workforce.
We are proud of the difference we can make.
Find out more
Please complete this form and our recruitment specialist in your local area will be in touch to discuss your recruitment needs.