We called our company Reed in Partnership back in 1998 because we knew we couldn’t solve all the issues people face by ourselves.
We are proud to work with hundreds of organisations to provide high quality, successful services that help people and their communities to prosper.
In 2022 we were re-accredited by the Merlin Standard - again rated ‘excellent’ for our supply chain management.
We are looking for partners who are passionate about working collaboratively to deliver our services and make a difference.
Our Supply Chain Charter
Our Supply Chain Charter defines the commitment between Supply Chain Providers and Reed in Partnership. These are our shared values, which create mutually beneficial and rewarding relationships that best meet participant needs.
The Charter has been drawn up in conjunction with Supply Chain Providers through information and feedback gathered at Service Delivery Boards, Contract Performance Reviews and Provider Forums.
The Charter is based on the three values:
1 - We work together
- Together, we build the capacity and capability of the Supply Chain by sharing best practice, policies and providing constructive feedback on performance.
- Together, we create a strong partnership through collaboration, inclusion and mutual respect.
- Together, we develop a strong understanding of each others business strengths and limitations that we use to ensure the quality of our services.
- Together, we work to be the best in what we do.
2 - We are fair, open and honest
- We agree common objectives and share the success when we achieve these.
- We encourage transparency whilst respecting each others commercially sensitive information.
- We are committed to a consultative approach which encourages honest, constructive feedback.
- We are open, transparent and accessible in the way in which we communicate.
3 - We take ownership
- We are jointly responsible for high performing service delivery and continually improving outcomes for our participants.
- We are innovative in our approach to delivery, partnership and decision making.
- We are accountable for our actions in order to ensure our participants are the focus of every decision we undertake.
- We deliver high quality services across diverse and multicultural areas to support the overall well-being and development of local communities.
What we offer our partners
Dedicated and experienced Supply Chain Management
Bespoke MI system for high volume, multi-site services
Support from HR, Marketing, IT and training teams
High standards of compliance and continuous improvement
We are not currently looking for expressions of interest from any prospective partners. Please check back here for updates or join our Partnership Network for notifications of our latest opportunities.
Join our Partner Network
Join our Partner Network to be the first to receive updates and EOIs for all opportunities. For all enquiries relating to partnering with Reed in Partnership, please contact us at [email protected]